Dedication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication

Temp Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UI addons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quartic

UI addons Empty
PostSubject: UI addons   UI addons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:36 am

For quite some time I managed with the default WoW UI for action bars (although it required some care and patience), but after TBC, there were just so many abilities that it was no longer sufficient.

...so I went with Bongos - which works just fine with my hunter, warlock, mage, and other classes with fixed action bars, but just recently I tried to play my druid...and the shapeshifting seems to totally screw up the action bars. If you try to change anything, everything becomes random, and sometimes you have abilities that look right by the icon, but just don't work (it complains about the form unnecessarily), or you change things in one form, and half of those changes affect some other form...

Can anyone recommend an addon similar to Bongos that actually works with all classes, or how to use Bongos successfully with classes that have multiple forms/stances?
Back to top Go down
rik_morien

UI addons Empty
PostSubject: Re: UI addons   UI addons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:47 pm

the old ct mod still works for my UI re-arangement, onlything it doesn't seem to do is work on rogues...not sure why, works with a druid in cat form.
theres a mage video on youtube called "a ballad of fire" they have a awsome ui and it looks like its multi class, the end of the video has a list of mods they used. hope that helps a little:)
Back to top Go down

UI addons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dedication :: Addons-
Jump to: