Dedication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication

Temp Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:35 pm

Well guys its been alot of fun to play with most of u during all this time. I joined dedication first time in october 2005 and have pretty much been playing with the same dudes ever since. Most of the guys have left us over time and just as many new have joined up. Everything has an end however and even tho I have said this before it's my time to end it now. I am going to miss most of u, tho some more then others Smile (u know who i mean, both the ones ill miss alot and hte ones and glad to be rid off). I've given away my account details to some of the guys i trust the most (cali share it with ama if he wants it) so that the account will still be there for the expansion if I for some reason fail to get my social life going again.

Cali: have fun on the rogue mate, and be fucking sure to make alot of friends the way I did, dont wanna have the reputation of beeing nice if I ever start to play again.

Oddi: happy b-day mate (yeah it's not today but still) and give ur brother a nice frenchy from me!

Eagles: All i can say to u mate is thx, for all the laughter but mostly cuz of the few serious talks we had that helped alot. gl with those kids and fucking learn to use some rubber already Very Happy

David, Make sure he reads this: Always saw u as an ingame father figure (must be the "twice my age" thingy) great guy, greay player and a good friend. now keep the misses happy and keep on dragging those noobs in TBC thru the game Very Happy

Now I wanna wish the rest of u noobs good luck in kara and gruuls (yeah like ur ever going there Very Happy) and dont get to involved with this game, not much is more depressing then spending the weekend on wow while everyone else is having fun getting drunk and banging pussy.

With those words of wisdom (sometimes i surprise myself) i take my leave and I will catch some of u on vent

(Ill be back in 2 and a half weeks)

BYE!!
Back to top Go down

Leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dedication :: Members-
Jump to: